jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Oddball Digi Stamps Facebook challenge

I Love Oddball stamps and today I wanted to create a simple and easy page dedicated to my lovely handsome nephew 

I think this is the very first time in my entire life creating something boy related LOL 
Were were just women around here till he came to make us happier 
I fell in love since the very first moment and Now when I saw this HUDSON stamp
 I thought of Isaac And I had to make something for him

 I must say at the beginning It was not  as easy as I thought to take all the butterflies, princesses and glitter out my mind to make something for a boy BUT was not impossible LOL 
I ended up liking it

 Even though he is still a baby this is how I think of him in a few years
 playing with toy cars and kites
 LOVED this stamp and will continue working with boy's inspirations now and then since
 I now its not easy sometimes to find what to create for them...
 YOU can visit us for current challenges at ODDBALL Arts Stamps BLog Challenge  and also our FACEBOOK  group

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario